Learn 15 Ways For Stronger Healthy & Beautiful Nails in 2018. Nail Care Tips & Recipes, How to Keep Your Nails Healthy. Home Remedies For The Healthiest Nails, How to Get Healthy Nails Naturally. How to have Healthy Fingernails & Toenails, Do’s and Don’ts Tips to Try With Pictures & Videos.
How to make nails stronger and help them growing up healthy, strong and beautiful?
The main thing is not being lazy and sparing no time on nail care and skin of hands: eating properly and feeding nails regularly with foods helpful to their health. Fortunately, there are many recipes of nutritious masks, ointments and baths.
1. Olive Oil & Lemon Juice Firming Mask
Heat one tablespoon olive oil (it should become warm) on water bath and mix it with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply resulting mixture on nail beds with massaging movements, put on cotton gloves, and leave mask overnight. The procedure can be carried out 1-2 times a week.
USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Best Quality Pure Unrefined Extra Virgin Oil For Nail Care Moisturizer. Check Price on Amazon
2. Firming & Feeding Sea Salt Bath
Take half a liter of warm water and dissolve one half tablespoon sea salt in it (it is preferably using salt that does not contain aromatic additives), lower fingers in a bath and wait for about 20 minutes. Then wipe hands dry and smear them with fat cream using massaging movements, paying particular attention to nails. The procedure should be carried out daily during 10 days, then you need to take a break of one month.
Kirkland Signature Pure Sea Salt. Check Price on Amazon
3. Fat Hand Cream & Red Pepper Mask
Red pepper mask may strengthen nail growth. Half a teaspoon of red pepper should be mixed with 10 boiled water drops and one teaspoon of fat hand cream. Leave the mixture on a water bath for 15 minutes to cool, and then apply on nail beds, wait for 15-20 minutes and wash mask off with water. Use this mask only once a month.
Perfectly Posh Nip It In The Bud Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme. Check Price on Amazon
4. Wax Ointment For Stronger Nails
Wax ointment to make nails stronger. Melt 4 g beeswax on a water bath. Knead boiled egg yolk and mix it with wax. Then, gradually add peach oil in a mixture until you get thick ointment. Use every night.
Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream For Nail Care. Check Price on Amazon
5. Salt & Lemon Juice for Nail Beds Strengthening
Lemon juice with salt for nail beds strengthening. Squeeze a tablespoon lemon juice in some saucer, add a couple of salt pinches, mix components and then put mixture on nails with a brush. Wait for 15-20 minutes, then wash away with warm water.
Carmichael’s Cuticle Cream. Fingernail and Toe Nail Treatment and Strengthener, Promotes Nail Growth and Health, Repair Brittle, Split and Cracked Nails. Check Price on Amazon
6. Salt & Iodine Firming Bath
Firming bath of salt and iodine. Take a glass of warm water, dissolve a half tablespoon salt it in, then add 3-5 drops of iodine. Put finger tips in this solution for 15-20 minutes.
Minerals taken in liquid form are more readily absorbed in the body.
- CONVENIENT & COMPREHENSIVE
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION
- THE VITAMIN C ADVANTAGE
- ADJUSTABLE DOSE
- YOUR ROAD-MAP TO BETTER HEALTH
7. Nails Delamination Prevention with Iodine
Iodine to strengthen nails and prevent delamination. Before going to bed, put normal iodine on nail beds using brushes. First, nails will become yellow, but by the morning iodine will be absorbed and nails will have their normal color.
- Creates a protective shield for the Nails.
- IBX Repair is used to repair severe nail damage to set the stage for growth.
- IBX toughens the upper layers of the nail plate allowing nail growth.
- With multiple treatments fills up deep grooves resulting in a smoother nail plate.
- Natural nail color and appearance improved.
8. Sour Grapes Juice for Nail Care
Nail care through juice of sour grapes. For this procedure you can use any acidic berries, such as currants, cranberries etc. Take a berry and rub nail and skin around it with it.
SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
9. Natural Wax Medical Mask
Medical mask made of natural wax. Melt natural wax on a water bath. Put fingertips in mixture, then immediately put hands in cold water. Fingers will be covered with a layer of natural wax, which should be left for a night, put on cotton gloves on hands. Use twice a week during three weeks.
- This is a good container blend with a 121-125 melt point that is blended with 2% of our Universal Soy Wax Additive.
- This wax can hold up to 15% Fragrance and has an incredible hot throw.
- You can also blend this with the 416 Soy wax to create beautiful tarts.
10. Herbs Broth For Nail Nutrition
Broth of herbs for nail nutrition and strengthening. Pour two tablespoons of mixture of chamomile, burdock root and John’s-wood with a glass of boiled water, leave for a while, and then put fingertips in this broth. Use once a week.
- Dry chamomile flowers for crafts, soap making, oil infusions.
- Botanical name: Matricaria Chamomilla
- For external use. Do not ingest.
11. Bath With Egg, Honey & Olive Oil
Bath with olive oil, egg and honey. Heat a mixture of two table spoons honey and equal amount of olive oil on a water bath, then remove mixture from heat and add whipped egg in it. Put hands in this bath for 10-15 minutes, then wash them with warm water.
- Face and neck milk cleanser.
- Lifts away and removes makeup.
- Natural ingredients and sapphire extract (precious gem)
- Enriched with Aloe Vera, Jojoba.
- Formulated to suit all skin types
12. Vegetable Oil, Iodine & Lemon Juice Bath For Nails
Bath of vegetable oil, iodine, and lemon juice for fragile and peeling nails. Heat a bit of vegetable oil on a water bath, add few drops of vitamin A oil solution, 3 drops of iodine and little lemon juice.
Pure Wesson 100% Natural Oil is the perfect all-purpose cooking and baking vegetable oil.
Check Available Stock & Price on Amazon
13. Gelatinous Bath For Weak Nails
Gelatine perfectly feeds and strengthens nails. Dissolve half a tablespoon of gelatin in a glass of boiling water, wait until mixture is cool, then put nails in it for 10-15 minutes. Bath can be used 2-3 times a week.
- BEE NATURALS CUTICLE OIL TO SOFTEN CUTICLES AND REVITALIZE NAILS
- CUTICLE OIL WITH AN AROMA YOU WILL LOVE
- HEALS CRACKED NAILS AND RIGID CUTICLES
- PERFECT CUTICLE OIL FOR MAKE-UP BAG OR PURSE
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN READ, TRUST AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE
14. Ointment to Restore Healthy Nail Color
To restore natural color of healthy nails you need to rub this ointment in them daily: 1 teaspoon glycerin, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 3 tablespoons rose water.
Styling wax for light shine and soft hold with movement.
Provides light shine and natural soft hold with movement for men’s hair.
Check Available Stock & Price on Amazon
15. Nail Strengthening Massage With Vitamins A and E
In order to strengthen and feed nails, rub vitamin A or E in nail beds using massaging movements. You should better carry out the procedure before going to bed.
Introducing the Barielle Powerpack; a 5-piece kit designed to give your nails the ultimate in nail durability for healthy, strong nails you will love. Kit Includes:
- Nail Strengthener Cream 1 oz & Nail Strengthener Cream .5 oz.
- Cuticle Massage Cream .5 oz.
- Nail Rebuilding Protein .5 oz.
- Cuticle Conditioning Oil with Almond Oil .45 oz.